Saturday, November 15, 2008

Grassroot Love

Like a grass that grows
So does my love flows.
Within the days
of our feudal encounter
I felt we need each other.

But thou art a sunflower
I am just a playground
of the grasshopper.
You sway with the high winds,
while I lay on the earth.
The smiles of the sun
makes honey-rich bees adore you.
My strength from thee strong rains I owe.

In the vast garden
I am just a weed
The place will not be Eden
without your nectar sweet.
In that piece of land we complete
for my right as the tenant
against your father as the lord.

Perhaps my love is a dream
But what I offer is eternity;
for as long as the grass lives
Your beauty will be protected by its thorns,
And when it will uproot and die
It will decompose for your nutrient desire.

by: Yohann

No comments: