Thursday, February 12, 2009

Me as Obama

On Iraq

“There are some rumors that you are planning to add more American troops on the Middle East. How true is this?”

"I stand before you as someone who is not opposed to war in all circumstances. The Civil War was one of the bloodiest in history, and yet it was only through the crucible of the sword, the sacrifice of multitudes, that we could begin to perfect this union and drive the scourge of slavery from our soil.” As I have told you in my electoral campaign, I said that I will pull out ALL of our American soldiers in the Middle East to promote peace not only between America and Iraq, but between all nations. I already asked my security adviser, Retired Marine Gen. James Jones, to prepare plans in pulling out our troops in 16 months with the help of Secretary Robert Gates, our secretary of defense. The rumor is a false rumor.

No comments: