Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Perception in 10 years

“Fear not for the future, weep not for the past.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
As a teenager, I cannot afford not to think about the future. I often daydream about the things I want in the future, the positions I want to hold, the experiences I want to experience and to fulfill the plans I have made.
I want many material things in life. I want to own a luxurious black car, a house, a laptop, computers and a manual-digital camera. Pheow! That’s a lot of things.
But before all of that, I want to live in the simplest form and peacefully. I want to spend quality time with my family and my best friend. I can’t deny that she is included in my future plans. But I see my future beside her, as we, being friends.
It’s really difficult to predict, especially about the future. But in my own perception, I see myself as a successful BS Computer Science graduate, working on a respectable field of computer technology. I also see my self as a photographer by pastime capturing every momentum of my life. I also see my self going to different places of the world like Paris, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more with someone I can spend my whole life with. Someone whom I can share the experiences waiting for me in the near future.
In ten years, lots of things can happen. The future has a way of arriving unannounced. No one could tell what will happen next. No one can predict the things which are supposed to happen. It is only Him who can. I never fear that these things wouldn’t happen, because I know, I can make them happen with the help of Him.

No comments: