Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best Friend

Into my darkness hours you were there
You are the lamplight, that brightens me anywhere
You are my pillow, that whenever I cry, you were always there
It only means, that you really care, and that I’ve proven, I swear

We’ve shared our lives with each other
And I realized, the way we’ve been together
Will be cherished and worth - remembering forever
Hope we do understand each other, that our buddies way will be flexible forever

I know it’s not easy to handle a best friend
Coz it takes a lot of trust, patience, inspiration to befriended
But, you win my applaud
And assure you both of us will be evoked

God gave me a special gift, and that is YOU
The heartfelt moments we’ve shared together
Will be a bridge that our intact relationship will not be blue forever
If you cry, I cry, but if you fall, I’m going to pull you up and cheer!

No comments: