Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I

I am crazy about everything,
all the things around me.
I can’t tell why,
because everything is just for the rhyme.

I am addicted to computer.
More than of that a gambler.
Also in lenses,
I have passion.

I never tire of playing games.
Every time I open one, it makes me exclaims!
It’s because I have an aim.
However, it gives me shame.

I can consume my time wisely.
I know life can be a little scary.
Even though we can be a little clumsy,
Just don’t be naughty.

I can wear many gadgets.
But I don’t have enough budgets
to buy these stuffs.
How I wish I had some magic staff.

I love to read a rhyming poem
especially those written on an album.
I have thoughts which are random
which you can find with ransom.

I like to play with words
but not with the nerds.
I’ll always move forward
And never be moving backwards!

No comments: