Thursday, October 9, 2008

RJSDG

My ruined life was again rebuilt because of you. I never thought this feelings of mine for you will work. I thought it was just a simple crush, a puppy love, but it was not.
It started from nowhere. It came out so fast, as fast as a speeding bullet. I love the way you talk, your voice makes me melt. Your sweet taunts makes me fall in love for you more. I had this feeling three times before. But it came out just to be a steam. A sudden heat then afterward, a cool change.
I want you to be mine forever. But I don't know if it will happen. I always hear words from you saying, "hindi na ako babalik dito after ng graduation." I just took those as a joke. But if ever its real, I hope it's not.
Nobody knows what will happen in the future. I'll just prepare my self physically and emotionally whatever may happen in the future. For me to be able to cope with the scenes faster. And I won't be hurt so much.
I hope you'll never leave me. I hope so. I hope not. I'll just prepare everything if the time comes. I'll prepare my self to be left behind. :(

1 comment:

EJ said...

Aww... You really are in love with her! Well, that's just okay. Just continue to be a good boy and be patient! It will pay!